"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you
who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve" Albert Schweitzer

Monday, November 8, 2010

Caribbean Orthopedics Rolls Out A New Webpage!

Orthopaedic surgeon Terry Dietrich and his Registered Nurse wife Jeannie are preparing to return to Haiti this month to begin their yearlong commitment to serve at Hopital Adventiste d'Haiti. In preparation for their service, a new webpage is under development where you can follow their mission, their work in Haiti, and support them in their medical ministry to the people in Carrefour Haiti.  Please check out Caribbean Orthopedics and visit often for the latest updates from the Dietrichs.

2 comments:

  1. Jim, thanks for getting this up so promptly! I was live on the net on Sunday and the site is still under major construction. The website is www.caribbeanortho.com. I didn't see where your post linked to it, so I thought I'd send it on. Thanks for your ongoing support through Haitibones and LLU. Maybe we'll meet someday in Haiti! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, you're right, I made the correction. Thanks for pointing out the omission. I will be going back to Haiti the first week in Dec, will you be there then?

    ReplyDelete