"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you
who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve" Albert Schweitzer

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jason Tan, Anesthesiologist

I've mentioned before how thankful we are to have excellent anesthesia on this trip.  On Monday, we were joined by Jason Tan, anesthesiologist from the VA Hospital in Loma Linda.  Jason jumped right in and has been a tremendous help as we have been able to consistently run three rooms simultaneously.
I know that Kevin has appreciated having Jason as it has been nice to have an extra pair of hands when managing some of the more challenging cases.
 I would be remiss if I didn't pay homage to our two Haitian anthesiologists, Elkine Jean Pierre on the left and Yvrose Chrysostome on the right.  The former trained in Switzerland and the latter in France and both have been excellent to work with and their services greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment