"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you
who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve" Albert Schweitzer

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Introducing The Karen Fields Haiti Blog

Karen Fields is an Orthopaedic PA currently practicing in Wisconsin and voluntered at Hopital Adventiste in April.  She sent the following note introducing her blog which can be accessed here.
I recently returned from HAH, traveling with Terry Dietrich and also worked a week with Scott Nelson before his hiatus, and Hasan Syed during my last week there. I am a Physician Assistant with 8 years Ortho experience.  I found your blog so valuable in preparing for the trip (especially your Things to Bring list) and I wanted to say thank you for your work to keep it up. I am also enjoying reading reports and others' blogs that are down there currently and hearing about the continued work.

I am continuing to post to my blog here and there with more pictures and stories. It is meant more for my family and friends, but I know that upcoming volunteers are trying to get a feel for what the "situation on the ground" is like so I thought maybe it'd be helpful to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment